Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative will play a crucial role driving new sales for the dataPARC organization. The role is a strategic part to growing the Sales organization and will focus on inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting. An overview of the role is to engage and qualify leads by distilling and delivering the dataPARC value proposition, articulating our product capabilities to prospects.
- Work with Marketing group to contact and qualify Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL)
- Dive into outreach emails and phone calls, gathering information and setting appointments
- Research potential clients and find the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads, continuously building the pipeline
- Leverage your interest and aptitude in technology to learn the value of our product and effectively educate potential clients about its strengths.
- Help out with special projects as they arise
- Work close with Marketing and our Outside Sales team
- Prioritize routine work, respects schedule of others, flexible in response to changing environment.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster aid and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness
- Participate in all training offered by Capstone as relevant to department or position
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers demonstrating a high level of confidentiality and respect
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Be able to speak with a variety of personas including IT, Operations and Engineering
- Demonstrate customer empathy
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Ability to document and report outcomes
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A thirst for knowledge, growth, and experience in a tech environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Prior SDR or enterprise sales experience is a great attribute
- BA/BS degree
- 1 year + in a sales position
- Proven ability to hit or exceed targets
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills: CRM systems, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Experience in B2B Sales, Sales in Process Industries a plus
Here at dataPARC, we love the challenges brought to us by both the process industry and our customers. We aim to create an atmosphere of teamwork and unyielding support from colleagues who have been with the company 7 years on average; many who have been on board over 20 years. If you join our team, we know you will enjoy the people and the challenges you encounter daily.
dataPARC software is installed in 800 sites in 40 countries around the world, helping people in plants make the best decisions for their business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our business strives to make a difference in the lives of our employees and customers by contributing our time and talents to local charities and each other.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Privacy Notice:
Please note, before applying to a dataPARC job posting or sending us your resume/CV, kindly refer to Capstone/BTG’s Recruitment Privacy Notice, which is available on our website at: https://www.btg.com/btgs-recruiment-policy/
We thank you for your interest in dataPARC; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.