Version 188.8.131.52 – Get The Scoop On This Minor Release
This version is a minor release improving on the features in the 5.5.2 series.
- Added ability in Centerline Config to select a tag and then share it’s process to all tags in the Centerline.
- DMODXN/HT2N contribution tags will now be created for each of the input tags, allowing tag contributions to be viewed over time.
- Deadband support added to comparison operators < , <= , > , >= . Deadband can be set as either a constant or a percent.
- New tutorials added to PARCview Manual.
- New setting added to System Defaults (SystemConfig>System Defaults>General) allowing uncertain quality values to be treated as good quality. This flag impacts values in Trend and PARCgraphics.
- PARCValue now provides a ValObj property to more easily see if the value is null, the Value property will return a DBNull value which is more appropriate as a legacy capability.
- Adding an “IncludeEndBound” parameter overload to “NormalizeToStep” that allows it to include the interval that starts on the end time. When normalizing IV tags, the final interval will only be a one second interval. Previously the function was only including intervals >= start and < end. If includeEndBound is true it will include all intervals that are >= start and <= end
- Added ability to check for and load current culture
- Updated Chinese Localization files (Chinese language)
- Refined bulk process update in Centerline Config to only update tags that have an undefined process.
- Improved functionality and performance when performing backfill.
- Add dead time feature to OPC DA sources, to allow avoiding artificial zero values put out when OPC DA server first connects.
- Add options to wait between HDA tag registrations and sync reads.
- Add flat file invariant culture parsing option.
- Add option to wait between OPC DA tag and tag group registrations.
- Add ability for OPC HDA sources to periodically check for new tags
- Update PARCIO logging to include informational type messages in the log files.
- Update max bad tag exceeded logic to only re-establish the connection up to the maximum retry amount.
- Add ability to periodically check for changed or deactivated OPC DA tags
- Add browsing for OPC DA servers from OPC DA source configuration window.
- Add additional logging to log files.
- Enable PARCxla SQL Calc sources work with Unicode characters in tag and source names.
- Modify “Symbol Compare Logic” to allow for more natural two-input connections and reverse inputs.